Comments will hopefully play a large part in how this site runs. Football fans of individual sides know their sides better than casual observers do, and therefore can often provide insight and analysis that will expand upon and improve the content of articles.
The site intends to provide intelligent and interesting analysis rather than a particular point of view, and therefore a collaborative effort will often produce the best results.
A few guidelines:
1. Comments that feature two or more hyperlinks don’t appear immediately, and are held in the moderation queue (to prevent spam).
2. Clicking the ‘reply’ button means your comment appears ‘nested’ immediately below the post you are responding to. There can be five ‘levels’ of nested responses, so if there is no reply button available on the post your want to respond to, try the one above, and it should appear in a reasonably logical place.
3. Your email address is not published on the site, and is not used. Your IP address is logged automatically (by WordPress, not by ZM) but is also not used.
4. The aim is for decent, engaging discussion: comments including any swearing are held in the moderation queue. Likewise, any antagonistic or generally posts towards other users will be deleted.
5. Comments are open for one week after the published date of the article.